Founded in 1993, Vericrest Financial, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services companies, specializing in the servicing of residential mortgage loans, in the United States. The company is well positioned for significant growth with meaningful opportunities, as the mortgage industry continues to rapidly evolve. At Vericrest , we recognize that our talent is our most critical resource in attaining our goals and differentiating us from the competition. That is why we strive to continuously develop, engage, and reward our talent, and why our leadership team is passionate about hiring people who are best in class and will keep Vericrest engaged in the market at that level. We are committed to finding top talent, building on their strengths, and engaging them in challenging careers by offering an environment where new skills can be learned and growth is always possible. If this resonates with you, come join us.
The Senior Learning & Development Consultant will report directly to the VP, Learning and Development. He or she will help create a consistent Learning Framework through tools, templates, and processes for department team members to follow. The Consultant will analyze, design, develop, deliver, and evaluate learning and performance improvement solutions to enhance competencies and effectiveness of Mortgage Default Servicing learning audiences, which address current and future business goals of the organization. He or she will also identify key skills, behaviors, and knowledge at different levels for each job role in order to create a Learning Path (curriculum) to address employee learning and development throughout their career. The Consultant will develop all applicable materials and performance support tools for each curriculum as well as create the evaluation instruments and measure the success of the ongoing tracking and reporting of each curricula.
- Perform Performance Consulting using Human Performance Technology (HPT) expertise.
- Conduct various analyses for projects at all levels of complexity.
- Create the design and architecture for learning solutions using a variety of modalities (VLT, ILT, WBT, etc.).
- Professionally deliver training content, supported by knowledge of effective coaching techniques.
- Build an effective functional role-based curriculum based on solid analysis.
- Create low to medium level complexity eLearning designs using storyboards, scripting, and standard tools.
- Create an evaluation framework with key metrics in place to track and report on business impact and other training success criteria for each program.
- Assess and identify opportunities for growth and improvement, as well as coach employees and junior team members on job functions.
- Manage multiple complex projects well in fast-paced, high visibility environment.
- Research and recommend emerging and current trends in the Learning and Development field, as well as technology for applications to support business objectives.
- 3 years of related training experience
- Experience with the following: performance consulting, instructional design, curriculum mapping and development, eLearning development, and testing/UAT (for eLearning) experience
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Vericrest Financial, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at company website to learn more.
- Graphic Art/Web Design/Multi-Media/Voiceover experience
- Technical Writing experience
- Cornerstone onDemand experience
- CLP, PHR, SPHR Certifications
- Achieve Global Certification
- Mortgage, especially GSE experience
- Knowledge of pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations, particularly those applicable to personnel management, training, and mortgage
We are committed to diversity. Vericrest Financial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Caliber Home Loans - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard