Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Sr Manager, Content Strategy and Business Development
The Senior Manager, Content Strategy and Business Development will report to the Senior Director, Video and be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the Redbox core movie business. This position offers intellectual challenge, along with the opportunity to see the implementation of your strategic analysis and recommendations and build a career at one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the entertainment industry.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement strategy to expand the notion of content at the kiosk beyond new release movies
- Create and manage new framework for evaluating effectiveness of existing initiatives that drive revenue growth for movie business
- Develop new strategies for movie revenue growth and lead cross-functional teams including Content Acquisition, Marketing, Customer Experience, Sales, Operations and Technology to implement
- Prepare business plans for new initiatives and present to key stakeholders for approval
- Provide input on roadmaps for Customer Experience, Marketing and Technology
- Collaborate with Marketing and Content Acquisitions team to develop and implement strategy for title and studio specific promotional campaigns
- Prepare and present updates on status and effectiveness of revenue growth initiatives to SVP, Content and Redbox Executive Council as requested
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement creative and innovative solutions for driving revenue in a consumer facing business
- Highly analytical
- Experience leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in getting results and answers
- Excel and PowerPoint presentation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a demanding and analytical work environment such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, business development or marketing
- Passion for movies is required
- Experience in media is a plus
Redbox - 9 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...