Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
****Please note that this is a CONTRACT position to start and may lead to a full-time position in the fall time.
The Senior Manager, Mobile & Tablet Strategy ensures a seamless customer experience for PetSmart shoppers regardless of the device they're using and their current location. This person will serve as a digital expert specializing in the changing customer behavior brought on by increasing mobile and tablet usage.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and maintains a multi-year Mobile and Tablet roadmap that aligns to the overall Omni Channel vision and PetSmart brand standards
• Works collaboratively to seek perspectives and business needs from others in the organization, incorporating those needs into project requirements
• Sets KPIs and goals for Mobile and Tablet, and reports results through monthly scorecard
• Leverages financial information, customer research, web analytics and marketplace intelligence to inform roadmap priorities
• Work with cross-functional teams, including internal partners and external agencies, to manage projects, coordinate resource needs, develop new site/app capabilities, and enable Omni customer solutions
• Ensure monetization of mobile site/apps and develop marketing programs to increase traffic and conversion.
• Coordinates with Search and Media teams to drive traffic to the mobile/tablet experiences aligned to achieve channel goals
• Develops workflows and defines responsibilities to ensure Mobile/Tablet experiences align with other digital consumer touch-points
• Manage projects from start to finish, including defining business goals, project scope, analytical benchmarks, business requirements and final user acceptance testing
• Develops strong partnerships with current vendors and leads RFP process partnering with Procurement and IS to select new vendors, when needs arise
• Conducts consumer market research to support current and future mobile/tablet initiatives.
• Stays current on new technology innovations, best practices and consumer buying behavior trends in Mobile/Tablet both among retail competitors and industry leaders in mobile
• Performs quality assurance and final user acceptance testing of all new functionality
• Facilitates quarterly business reviews with internal PetSmart leaders and strategic vendors
• Manage forecast, tracking and accuracy of assigned budget line items.
• Develop and mentor highly functioning teams of employees/contractors while ensuring strong relationships cross-functionally
• Knowledge of mobile web, mCommerce, and native mobile/tablet apps across various operating systems
• Understands technological opportunities for Mobile & Tablet (i.e. location based services, bar code technology)
• Proven ability to understand customers and competitive markets, and translate their needs into business strategies and initiatives.
• Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills.
• Independent self-starter who has consistently exhibited a bias for action
• Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings in such a way as to focus on the critical issues impacting decisions to be made
• The ability to work with business partners to develop new ideas that are supported with strong, strategic thinking.
• Ability to successfully document high-level business requirements strategic business objectives, build business cases, and model detailed use cases and business rules
• Works well with a diverse group of people, from highly analytical and technical personalities to creative visionaries.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional, cross-company projects of up to ten people
• Must have the ability to simultaneously manage a large number of projects and priorities
• Possesses a strong attention to detail
• Strong strategic business analytical skills required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• 8-10 years experience developing and delivering online/digital marketing strategy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment required.
• Mobile technology background which includes devices, operating systems, carriers, and networks
• 4-5 years team management/leadership
• Retail eCommerce experience is preferred
• A Bachelor's degree in marketing or business is required; a graduate degree is preferred
• Web analytics knowledge and experience in pulling reporting, measuring performance and analyzing metrics to support overall mobile strategy
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment are characteristic of those found in a typical office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable those with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 20 months ago
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...