Sr Manager, Organizational Development
Grow your career as you provide organizational development solutions to key internal client groups in support of achieving Kellogg’|
s strategies and initiatives. As the selected candidate you will drive organizational development strategies as well as all tools/processes required to support change management, team effectiveness and organizational design solutions. You will also be a key contributor in leading organizational development interventions in areas such as: career/experience pathing, team assessment, and behavioral and culture change.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Senior Manager, Organizational Development you will be part of our success by contributing in the following areas:
WHAT WILL I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Conducting needs analyses with business partners and leaders to recommend/create organizational development solutions to meet business challenges and opportunities
- Anticipating and articulating emerging organizational needs, including identification of areas needing organizational change, and apply appropriate root cause analysis, process improvement, change management and project planning support
- Assisting the Sr. Dir., Global Talent Management and Organizational Development with the development and implementation of procedures, guidelines and processes that support the Global TM/OD strategies
- Assisting in the design and implementation of capability building procedures and training in the areas of Change Management, Project Management, Continuous Improvement, Team Effectiveness
- Partnering with HR and Leaders to assess organizational design, leadership and team effectiveness and development needs
- Identifying opportunities for assessment – facilitates and coaches leaders and/or HR teams using assessment tools and feedback
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources required, plus substantial Organizational Development experience
- Strong business acumen; ability to align development objectives with the overall business strategy of the organization
- Must possess success designing and implementing Human Resources programs such as Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Performance
- Management and Organizational Development/Effectiveness projects
- Proven ability to identify and build an execution plan from a strategy
- Experience successfully facilitating and working with diverse teams, including senior leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with and influence HR and business leaders
- Strong presentation/delivery skills as well as smaller group facilitation skills
- Effective project management skills, including scoping a project, identifying key stake holders, developing a project plan with milestones and successful use of measurement
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Certification in Assessment, Change Management and Project Management preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws impacting HR. PHR or SPHR certification highly desirable
This position requires 20-30% travel. There may be extended working hours outside of normal business hours.
The preferred location for this role is in our Headquarter location in Battle Creek, MI. However, there is flexibility to reside in Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI.
Contractual employment may be considered.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K. famously said, and...