Acts as Divisional point of contact on all ER, legal and compliance
issues in conjunction with the Sr. Director of ER/Compliance.
Responsible for the development and implementation of employee relation
policies and practices Division-wide. Acts as Division compliance
champion working with the Regions to respond to legal charges from the
EEOC, OFCCP, DOL, state agencies and private lawsuits.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for employee engagement, a commitment to superior customer service, and possess the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
The Senior Employee Relations Manager knows how businesses work, understands through experience the depth and breadth of human resources operations, enjoys working hard, and learns quickly when facing new circumstances. The Senior Employee Relations Manager will be sought out by others as a resource based upon an aptitude to analyze a situation and recommend appropriate strategies and/or action plans to achieve positive results.
EEOC, OFCCP, DOL, state agency and private lawsuits.
- Acts as Divisional POC for ER, legal and compliance issues.
- Acts as Division compliance champion in partnership with Region on all
complaints. Ensures all Regions are responding in a timely and thorough
- Manages tracking and processing of Open Door and Comcast Listens
manner. Reviews each complaint through Ethics Points and approves for
next level review. Analyzes for trends that may require training or
state agencies are recorded, tracked and oversees resolution. Works
- Ensures that responss to third parties inquiries including federal and
with field to ensure responses are compoleted and submitted to HQ
office and as Regional back up.
- Conducts field investigations into ER issues to support the Division
where the company interests are at risk. Consults in-house attorneys
- Provides guidance and advice to field managers on employee issues
where considerable risk to the company is possible. Coordinates with
Regional teams to assure adherence to company policies.
prepared to administer the survey and works in collaboration with the
- Acts as Division lead for CredoSpeak survey. Ensures each Region is
Division Employee Communications Manager to develop appropriate
communication and training materials prior to administration. Provides
expertise with the interpretation and analysis of feedback data.
employee engagement initiatives aimed at enhancing the "employee work
- Assists in the development and support of the implementation of new
experience" and enabling supervisors to build stronger team
focus groups, chat sessions, and skip level meetings. Provides meeting
- Provides subject matter expertise with the facilitation of employee
recaps to local management along with recommendation for action and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Demonstrated understanding of employee engagement concepts and research.
- Experience conducting high volume of investigations, earned reputation for fair and consistent resolution
- Experience administering employee surveys
- Labor relations experience helpful
- PHP Certification desired
- A demonstrated team-orientation with all levels of employees
- Superior interpersonal, diplomacy, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly build trusting relationships, gain credibility, and partner with leaders and peers.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Strong technical/computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Enthusiasm for business and a passion for driving results.
- Demonstrated organization, strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Can manage skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external stakeholders, can settle differences
- Willing to work extra hours during peak periods.
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal....