Walmart serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 10,130 retail units under 69 different banners in 27 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of $443 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million associates worldwide.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Global Controller’s Office, e.g. HFM, ReconNet, in collaboration with business partners.
- Leads the transformation of large, complex global business processes for assigned area, e.g. Controllership, International, Tax
- Manages projects for assigned departments within the Global Controllership to ensure business needs are met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as champion of new Controllership design standards while supporting the corporate financial control environment
1) Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Finance, Accounting, MIS or related field of study.
2) 6+ years professional working experience, or 3+ years professional working experience with advance degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration or MIS.
3) 3+ years of project management and/or business process.
4) Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring extended overnight stays.
5) Effective and efficient written and verbal communication skills.
7) Adaptive problem solving mindset with the ability to build strong partnership with cross-functional team.
8) Strong leadership skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
MBA or CPA
Sr. Manager, Global Financial Analysis
Walmart Stores - 2 years ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...