Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
The Manager, Global HR Technology will have responsibility for a small team of HR Technology experts and define a model for reviewing Workday and Cornerstone OnDemand release documentation and ensure the HR technology roadmap is appropriately managed against HR strategies and business objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the Global HR Technology strategic plan and roadmap including ongoing development, administration and implementation of global SaaS solutions. Utilize industry best practices in ensuring all activities culminate in a high-quality, user-friendly, supportable system. Create and execute project plans.
- Manage the relationship with our strategic service providers, Workday and Cornerstone OnDemand
- Serve as a key business partner in developing solutions and processes for HR and the business:
- Utilize communication skills to translate requirements or issues into actionable plans and working solutions
- Support the Company's HR information needs by recommending, planning and implementing system/process improvements and enhancements.
- Manage the gathering of end user requirements and serve as the liaison to the function, IT and Finance
- Lead the team (four HR Consultants) in writing/updating functional design specifications, business process diagrams, test scripts and acceptance criteria. Ensure team maintains all HR systems documentation.
- Responsible for project managing all large-scale, complex HR system implementations.
- Experience implementing a global SaaS solution (Workday and / or Cornerstone OnDemand a plus).
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present technical concepts and solutions to non-technical functional teams.
- Extensive understanding of HR business processes. Significant experience supporting HR functional areas.
- The ability to understand the needs of the business and translate those needs into the development/redesign of HR processes is essential.
- Ability to manage a team, multi-task, exercise sound judgment and prioritize conflicting demands of time with minimal supervision.
- Experience supporting Talent Management Systems and Teams.
- Negotiation skills and supplier management experience
- Experience of managing large scale complex projects
- Experience in defining, designing, and presenting outcome focused solutions is required
Motorola Solutions - 2 years ago