Job Title: Sr Manager, Institutional Marketing Tech Solutions
Job ID: 100523
Location: New Jersey, Jersey City
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Senior Manager
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
The Senior Manager of Technology Solutions Marketing is responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase the overall awareness of TD Ameritrade Institutional’s Technology offering. Through campaigns, thought leadership, events and content delivery, this position is responsible for deepening existing client relationships, increasing share of wallet, revenues, and improving client loyalty and retention. The Senior Manager for Technology Marketing leads the department’s efforts in developing and managing marketing programs targeting Technology Solutions to drive product awareness, usage and increase product revenue, where applicable. Technology Marketing includes marketing technology and trading solutions such as Veo, Veo Mobile, iRebal, thinkpipes, AdvisorClient.com, etc. The Senior Manager will also market value add programs to increase advisor efficiencies and continue to build a strong brand to acquire and deepen client relationships as well as improve business processes. This position requires the ability to understanding the competitive landscape and provide quick-to-market solutions.
- Assist in determining firm’s overall technology marketing strategy and budget
- Execute plan to help deliver increased share of wallet with existing clients and raise perception as technology leader in the RIA industry
- Determine marketing strategy for individual technology products (i.e. Veo, iRebal,) including mobile
- Execute plans to increase usage, and share of wallet with existing clients and raise perception as leading trading platform in industry
- Work with product management to assess needs
- Work with Agencies to create and deliver content
- Works with e-communications and web team to deliver content
- Develop overall content strategy, speakers and presentations for the year’s events, including Annual conferences (3) and quarterly workshops and webcasts.
- 4 year college degree
- A strong understanding of the Independent Advisor market
- A broad understanding of Advisor technology needs
- Strong project management skills
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...