The Senior Manager of Marketing Communications is responsible for directing the execution of Sharp Electronics Marketing Company of America (SEMCA) Public Relations and Social Media efforts.
- Ensure Sharp’s brand and key messages are communicated to consumers through media and social media channels
- Create and orchestrate launch events and press conferences
- Manage PR agency day-to-day
- Ongoing PR
- Develop PR 6 month rolling plan
- Strong and frequent expert reviews program
- Ongoing inbound and outbound press communication
- Analyst relations
- Establish analyst relations program
- Establish a system to track and analyze earned media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years experience PR and/or social media
- Agency experience required
- Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Management experience is a plus
- Experience working in a multi-cultural corporation is a plus.
Sharp Electronics Corporation - 22 months ago
Sharp Electronics Corporation is the Mahwah, N.J.-based marketing and sales subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation, a worldwide developer...