- Develop tax planning strategies for multinational corporations to client executives in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries
- I mplementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of busines s and develop professional staff.
- Develop team of professionals with expertise in international taxation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA and MST, or JD.
- 10 - 12 years of full time international tax experience.
- Public accounting exp erience required at the Manager or Senior Manager level.
- Exhibited leadership skills.
- Transfer Pricing and international tax structuring experience a plus.
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC - 16 months ago