To develop and/or provide technical leadership in the development of technologies, products and/or processes to meet quality, cost, schedule and performance goals.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science from an engineering school. An ABET-accredited engineering degree is preferred. Two (2) to Five (5) years of applicable experience.
Job responsibilities will include:
To apply for this job opening please click here.
- Drive improvements to primary objectives of safety, cost, quality and lead time in assigned manufacturing operations
- Manager manufacturing projects at International locations to drive above objectives and to establish new manufacturing capacities as needed
- Support manufacturing operations; develop, refine, and document processes and procedures to reduce variation and improve process capabilities
- Drive opportunities to automate process where benefits in above objectives merit
- Select, design, and recommend tools, fixtures and capital equipment as needed
- Drive data driven improvement through the use of quality tools and systemic application of corrective action methodologies
- Initiate and approve Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), maintain Bill of Material (BOMs)
- Project Management experience
- Working experience in some or all the following: welding, plastics/fluorpolymers, coil winding, electrical testing, part assembly, painting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in participating/leading international project teams
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean, Six Sigma
Additional Company Information
- 15% travel may be required to China, Russia, Europe, and/or Mexico
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...