Posting Job Title: Sr Mgr, Online Measurement and Engagement
Requisition #: 147431BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Sr. Manager, Online Measurement and Engagement for our eCommerce Department.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
This candidate will play a pivotal role in online digital measurement and analysis for the company's Ecommerce and Interactive Marketing Group. The position requires strategic vision, analytical and creative thinking, plus working collaboratively in a fast - paced test/learn environment to impart positive change. At least 3-5+ years of experience in business/digital marketing web analytics synthesizing data and applying data-based insight and recommendations to generate specific site improvements.
- Analyze web traffic, conversions, site behavior/engagement and customer feedback from online and offline streams and develop in-depth hypotheses and recommendations for the company's global site presence.
- Work collaboratively with Management and cross-functional teams including Product Development, UI, Search, SEO, content and design to define reporting requirements and actionable recommendations to improve traffic, conversions, customer engagement and growth.
- Generate reporting and regular insights to management and the eCommerce team helping guide site strategy
- Work closely with site content and product development teams to improve the customer experience.
- Lead brainstorm sessions and meetings to present data, analysis and recommendations to online team members.
- Drive multiple testing efforts for the site including vendor management, test plans, prototype direction, rapid prototyping and other site optimization documentation for usability, A/B, multi-variate and other in-depth studies.
- Stay abreast of current trends including user interface, web analytics and online best practices.
- Lead efforts to research and evaluate new tools/capabilities in the analytics industry in conjunction with the in-house metrics team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive small and large decisions.
- Serve as a liaison to vendor partners providing analytics services to ensure successful projects.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Analytical disciplines.
- 5+ years related work experience in web development and data analysis.
- 3+ years experience with a focus on web analytics and optimization and AB and multi-variate testing.
- Significant experience with Omniture SiteCatalyst (or other major analytics platform), Test & Target, usability, etc.
- Ability to understand the audience when presenting complex data, analysis and statistics.
- Use of web analytics systems such as Google Analytics, Web Trends, SAS.
- In-depth knowledge of online and integrated marketing, CRM, website design and development, applications and data flows.
- Understanding of on-site survey methodologies such as Foresee and OpinionLab.
- Understanding of Usability Testing techniques and analysis.
- Understanding of data visualization techniques.
- Superior written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and MSWord
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Minimal travel, could have an occasional trip to Herndon, VA.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00449 - NYC 1633 Broadway
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...