Posting Job Title: Sr Mgr, Retention
Requisition #: 133727BR
Posting Location: United States - South Carolina - West Columbia
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable owns and manages cable systems passing approximately 26 million homes in 33 states. The Company has 14.7 million customers for its video, high-speed data and residential telephone services. This includes 13.3 million basic video subscribers and more than 7 million customers who purchase at least two of the Company's primary services. Time Warner Cable operates some of the most technologically advanced and best-clustered cable systems in the country, with nearly 85 percent of the Company's customers located in five geographic regions: New York, Texas, Ohio, the Carolinas and southern California. It is the largest cable provider in the nation's two largest cities, Los Angeles and New York, and the second largest cable operator in the country. The Company's history has been one of innovation, including pioneering fiber-coaxial technology that set the industry standard and launching the nation's first high-speed Internet service, Road Runner, in 1996. Time Warner Cable leverages its leadership in innovation and quality customer care to deliver other advanced products and services such as video-on-demand, high-definition television, and digital video recorders, and also delivers innovative communications solutions to business customers.
The Retention Senior Manager will oversee the day to day activities and performance management of in-house and/or external vendor teams supporting in-bound customer retention efforts for the East Region. The position is responsible for the implementation and management of initiatives designed to meet or exceed the East Region customer, unit, and revenue retention goals. Monitoring and ongoing evaluation of center and agent performance, competitive offers, trends and product positioning, retention offer usage, agent systems, performance reporting, and market analysis in order to ensure a positive customer experience and acceptable sales and retention performance.
- Provide day-to-day oversight for the in-bound East Region Retention efforts including designated call centers and/or outsourcers.
- Establishes performance goals, in accordance with divisional financial/subscriber goals, for the Retention Department employees/vendors and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Direct Management of in-house Retention team Supervisors and Retention Teams.
- Partner with and manage external vendors to enhance customer retention performance and call handling.
- Implement and ongoing management of customer retention strategies, performance metrics, compensation, and incentives.
- Collaborate with retention teams to identify new and modify existing tactics to improve customer retention performance.
- Help identify and implement “best practices” in order to achieve and or surpass product and new customer relationship retention and growth goals.
- Manages operations through statistical analysis of market-wide disconnects, downgrades, and call center statistics. Apply associated save and sales tactics required to maintain and grow customer base.
- Work with regional and local communications Human Resources, Learning & Development and Recruiting to identify top talent, create and implement training and development programs for all team members, employee relations and communications programs within centers and organization.
- Collaborate with Regional Finance and Revenue Assurance team on retention processes, reporting and revenue controls/monitoring.
- Ensure adherence to vendor and partner contracts, agreements and incentive programs.
- Provides feedback and direction related to performance targets/sales goals, campaigns, promotions, incentives, and overall compensation
- Assist in creation and enforcement of all Department and Company Policies and Procedures related to the East Region retention organization.
- Build and maintain effective relations with other departments, identify key opportunity areas, clearly articulate change needed and drive required improvements and changes in strategy and process throughout the organization.
- Responsible for providing call centers with information, analysis and our competitive response to competitive activities and offers in the marketplace as they relate to our products. Remain abreast of new retention issues, products and technology.
- Verify and approve commission payroll and/or vendor invoices, and manage expense and capital budgets related to the in-bound Retention efforts.
- Be aware of the Customer Experience and always work to improve it.
- Solve problems and deliver results.
- Other duties, tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related telesales experience within telecommunication industry required.
- Extensive knowledge of call center platforms and technology
- Requires management experience in high-volume retention/sales, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork, flexibility, and change management across multiple channels.
- Successful demonstration of communications and planning skills.
- Strong organization development and business skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadline.
- Strong financial/analytical skills are needed, as is experience developing and presenting business plans.
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
The physical demands for this position are typical to an office environment and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, courtesy cable (in specified areas).
TIME WARNER CABLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3752 - Columbia
Controlling Establishment ID: 00141 - Sumter
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...