Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - Delighting our Customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
In 2007, PetSmart celebrated the opening of its 1000th store, with many more stores scheduled to open soon after. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With many positions offering relocation packages, learn more about Life in Phoenix
The Sr. Manager, Integrated Media leads the Media team in strategic planning, budgeting and execution for all media (traditional, digital, and emerging) that support the PetSmart brand. He/she manages several agencies. He/she is also responsible for on-going media optimization. He/she acts as a team player, bringing strong interpersonal and collaborative skills along with the ability to prioritize work effectively and manage simultaneous projects as well as the efforts of two direct employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the development and execution of strategic media plans for the U.S. and Canada designed to support the company initiatives. Leverage the media agencies research capabilities to determine appropriate communication levels and flighting for all broadcast media, ensuring the proper mix of promotional and brand messaging.
- Lead the development, execution and tracking of vendor related media plans. Develop effective plans in collaboration with advertising agency and internal marketing partners.
- Manage and provide accurate media budget forecasts on monthly basis.
- Continually monitor and optimize media performance through Test & Measures and econometric model results on an on-going basis.
- Keep up-to-date on new interactive communication technologies (Mobile, online, addressable TV, streaming audio, etc). Working with our media agency, keep current with customer adoption of these new channels, and propose and execute testing opportunities. Establish specific metrics of success, timely updates and initiate tests. Analyze and make strategic recommendations based on the results.
- Monitor our average CPP and CPM, to ensure they do not rise faster than the marketplace.
- Negotiate appropriate value-added opportunities that support the PetSmart brand.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive campaigns and media usage at all times, using this information to modify our plans as needed. Communicate this information on a timely basis to the appropriate parties. Provide a formal monthly competitive report that includes tracking data for all major competitors.
- Oversee all media planning, buying for new store openings and relocations. Using a base plan, modify as appropriate based on individual market nuisances. Work with the Sr. Manager, Customer Experience to monitor store performance and determine if any follow-up is needed.
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Canada on any unique Canadian initiatives that require media support.
This position has two direct reports and provides strategic direction, management and prioritization of workload for multiple external agencies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four year college or university in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field and ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Master's degree or equivalent and ten to fifteen years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with digital and mobile media.
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 12 months ago
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a grou...