The Senior Microsoft Engineer will be responsible for recommending, designing and deploying Microsoft and VMware-based solutions in a 3,000+ node federal government environment. Responsibilities also include recommending and designing enterprise level solutions, defining and documenting system topologies and configurations, creating project plans for technology deployment, and implementing technology solutions in production. Third level support of server and other enterprise-level issues is also required.
Our engineer will support technologies including but not limited to:
- Blackberry Enterprise Software
- Server monitoring with NetIQ AppManager
- Microsoft Windows 2003 and 2008 Operating Systems with Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- E-Mail Calendars and Scheduling, as well as file sharing applications
- VMWare virtual Infrastructure (vSphere 4.x)
- Master’s degree and 10 years of related experience, or an equivalent of 16 years of related experience
- Minimum of 8 years Microsoft Enterprise level experience to include Microsoft Exchange messaging systems.
- Experience providing third level support for server/site issues and escalations is required.
- Relevant MCTS, MCITP, or MCSE.
- Experience with Windows scripting, SAN and replication software, Disaster recovery planning desired.
- Familiarity with ITIL and process improvement is a plus.
Since 1977, GOAL has provided $795 million in aid to the most vulnerable people worldwide on an exceptionally low administration base. GOAL...