Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Sr Mule ESB System Developer for a Long term Contract Position in IL below is the Detail requirement
Sr Mule ESB System Developer
Location: Bloomington , IL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams and to lead meetings.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Create and Reciew design artifacts at all levels (high, mid and low level) for development and testing.
- Address technical issues that arise in design, development and test for a project.
- Collaborate with architecture teams (across line of business and development center) to deliver technical design and address technical issues.
- Lead and contribute to statements of work (SOWs) to deliver technical architecture.
- Aid technical architects on scoping, planning and delivery of technical architecture.
- lead conversations and teams through design and issues.
- Strong Systems Analyst background SFX Spring JRF Tomcat
- Mule Gemfire End-to end solution design
Strong hands on experience with Mule ESB.