The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for ensuring network availability and performance 24 x 7 and handling client requirements for transmissions, special processing of return files, developing scripts for controlling automated processes on the network.
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. Other duties or projects may be assigned to meet business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with clients’ technical support to establish processes for sending and receiving transmissions.
- Develop supporting processes for PDF transmissions to clients.
- Develop supporting processes for generating CDs and DVDs for clients.
- Develop and support automation processes for network based data processing for client production jobs.
- Provide second level support for PDF generation tools.
- Winbatch scripting language or equivalent (i.e. VB Script, Java Script)
- Good knowledge of SQL/Ability to write SQL scripts
- Ability to work with DOS files
- Network administrator knowledge
- Oracle knowledge preferred, not required
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- 2 years ago - save job
Superior Performance.Â Superior Price.Â Superior Partners.Â Â Venture Solutions - Your one-stop solution.Â