Sr Online Marketing Mgr
Location: Bothell, WA or Atlanta, GA, or Middletown, NJ
We are looking for a Search Marketing Specialist who will provide the leadership to keep AT&T at the forefront in Consumer Wireless/Mobile Search Engine Optimization from a sales and marketing perspective. This position plays a critical role at ensuring that AT&T is visible in the search engines for all of the Consumer Wireless products & services that we sell (smartphones, tablets, mobile devices, plans, services) and that when people come to the site they can find the products and services they are looking to buy. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading large corporate SEO programs in competitive categories with many stakeholders. This role includes roadmap development, optimization, budgeting, working across cross functional teams and measuring ROI. This role requires that you are an effective team player, can provide solid business reasons of what needs to get implemented and can follow through to execution of various initiatives.
Consumer Wireless SEO:
• Manage Consumer Wireless SEO efforts to ensure the company’s specific sales targets are met and at an efficient ROI.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of the Consumer Wireless SEO campaigns including roadmap development, keyword research, working with content to ensure copy is optimized, interfacing with development/engineering and QA.
• Primary point of contact and subject matter expert for SEO for Consumer Wireless
• Work closely with SEO vendor to optimize website
• Review websites or new site documentation for search engine friendly principles
• Troubleshoot search engine indexability issues
• Develop linking strategies
• Manage and lead site analytics and metrics reporting with detailed performance measurements for all organic search usage criteria - Analyze traffic and/or rankings for Weekly & Monthly ranking reports and trending Reports.
• Analyze competitive sites
• Collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the SEO
• Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
• Manage natural search budget
• Maintain expertise on search engine news and trends
• Maintain robots.txt and XML Sitemaps.
Knowledge/ Background / Work Experience
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing, computer science, graphic design or other relevant field
• 3-5 years experience in online media with demonstrated knowledge of online marketing tactics, creative development and campaign optimization
• 2-4 years experience working directly on large scale SEO campaigns either in client or agency role
• Strong analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision making- Exceptional time and project management skills
• Strong ability to drive results in a large corporate environment
• Adept at handling multiple tasks, able to switch priorities and focus as needed
• Passion for data and metrics with ability to strategically interpret data
• Experience working in Agile software development as applied to web sites is a plus.
• Self-motivated, self-starter with the passion and ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
• Uses sound judgment to identify issues, key needs or gaps and provides leadership to resolve or escalates when appropriate
Requires strong analytical skills using internet specific tools and methods, as well as excellent verbal and written communications. Typically requires 3-5 years of experience in area of professional responsibility.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If you’re equal parts...