Do you love PHP? Good news: we are building our latests backend technologies using PHP/Mongo/MySQL. By joining Pixable, you will face unique challenges developing robust backend solutions to support new products and technologies. You should be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to your work. A great plus is previous experience with MongoDB and PHP based RESTful API services. This job will be based in our headquarters in SoHo, New York City. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years programming of backend solutions in Advanced PHP
- Demonstrable experience architecting end-to-end database-dependent applications
- Experience with NoSQL databases, MongoDB preferred
- Understanding of asynchronous I/O, concurrency, and memory model on modern OS
- Knowledge of Linux based systems (Centos, Ubuntu, etc)
- HTTP/HTTPS/SSH/SCP protocols
- FB / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / YOUTUBE / PINTEREST API knowledge
Contributor to any open source project
Participated on any programing contest like Google Code Jam or Facebook Hacker Cup or similar.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Excellent gear (we love Apple computers and big monitors).
Pixable - 14 months ago
Pixable is an MIT start-up. It is the first website that allows users to create and print photo books using their Facebook content. Users...