Sr Partner Marketing Manager
Job ID #: 23586
Company : Expedia North America
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Marketing
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelors
Experience Required : 5-7 Years
Relocation Provided : No
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
Sr. Partner Marketing Manager – Network Affiliates (US/CA)
Expedia’s Partner Marketing Team is looking for a seasoned online marketing channel manager with deep analytical skills and polished business acumen to manage our portfolio of Network Affiliate Partners in North America. As a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, you will make a daily, direct and meaningful impact on Expedia’s North America P&L and interact with point of sale leadership to shape strategy for the region.
This role is responsible for the strategy, management and performance of the affiliate channel. You will oversee all aspects of the affiliate channel: recruiting and developing relationships with affiliates, creating plans to grow the profitability, developing offers to expand the program, negotiating deal structures and terms, setting up affiliate campaigns, analyzing and reporting performance, and optimizing campaigns to achieve company goals. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in affiliate marketing and a solid background in online marketing fundamentals.
- Develop strategy and create execution plan for the network affiliate channel
- Identify new growth opportunities and implement initiatives which enhance affiliate productivity and increase ROI
- Develop and manage partner relationships proactively. Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenue.
- Negotiate terms and financial structure of deals
- Set up campaigns, manage ongoing communication, optimize creative strategy
- Track and analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program
- Report business results directly to regional leadership teams & Partner Marketing senior leadership
- Collaborate with product and regional teams to shape marketing and merchandising campaigns and landing page attributes to enhance conversion
- Run well-planned marketing tests to help optimize affiliate sales and retention
- Keep up with industry trends and monitor competition
- Proactively manage affiliate compliance with terms
- Experienced affiliate marketing manager or other online marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills. Must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
- Technical aptitude and the ability to operate and thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating with senior management
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and balance multiple priorities
About Expedia, Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 10 months ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...