Elavon is a credit and debit card acquirer/processor and in addition offers gateway services to our clients. Our Implementation Managers are responsible for getting our clients up and running on our various payment platforms. We provide acquiring, gateway and healthcare products along with their associated back office and reporting systems.
The Implementation Manager (IM) works with the internal sales teams and external clients to define and implement custom payment solutions. Coordinating the implementation from the point of contract execution to actual go live in production and handoff to tech support, the IM’s role is an integral part of Elavon. Typically an IM will have several projects running simultaneously requiring good organizational skills and close attention to detail. A background in Project Management, Payments, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Electronic Check Service (ECS, eCheck) is helpful and desired.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in implementations or project management
- Prior implementation experience: Payments, Healthcare, Gateway
- Prior payments industry experience: Credit, Debit, ECS
- Project management skills
- Meeting management skills
- Strong skills in MS Excel and Word
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve client issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Project Management / Analysis
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
Elavon, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -