Conduct Enablement Boot camps in various locations globally
- Conduct informal training in Symantec offices
- Perform architecture and scalability analysis of offered services, and produce documentation for distribution to our internal Sales, Support and Partner community
- Create technical training materials and videos
- Write pre-sales demo scripts based on current sales strategies
- Develop and deliver formal presentations at large training conferences
- Answer technical product questions in email as well as through various discussion forums
- Occasionally represent the product team to prospective customers in large or strategic sales opportunities.
- Establish rapport with key partners in Product Management, Development and Product Marketing to stay abreast of the latest product offerings and solutions
-10+ years working with information Security and / or related technologies.
_ Information Security principals and endpoint protection technologies fundamentals
- Knowledge of Symantec Products and Services
- Functional experience with content development and delivery
- Able to efficiently delivery enablement content to small and large audiences
- Willing and able to travel 25% of the time, and have no international travel restrictions.
- Programming and or scripting background required
- Experience working across functional groups or teams
- 3-5 Years of Experience working within the IT Industry
- 1-2 Years of Experience working within the IT Security Field.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec - 4 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...