This position will report directly to the Support Mission Program Supply Chain Manager (PSCM) in Orlando, FL directly supporting the program manager for Support Mission/Foreign Military Sales.
Position is responsible for the planning and execution of supply chain activities to support all mission requirements to include supply chain administration, sourcing, procurement and supplier management functions, as well as collaborate on logistics and asset management issues.
The predominant portion of this work is executed in the Continental United States (75%) and the remainder is based upon Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
The FMS portion will require management of both materials and services in accordance with program schedules to meet end user requirements, which requires knowledge of import/export requirements (e.g., TAA, DSP-5, etc.) for both prime and subcontractors.
The individual is required to coordinate with the program manager, operations managers and individual site management leaders and their associated Integrated Product Team (IPT) sessions, review proposals, perform price cost analysis as appropriate, conduct negotiations, assist in preparation of bills of material, manage purchase requisitions/purchase orders, approve work performance, maintain necessary records, track ETC and EAC activities through close-out and follow up on payment and delivery. The position is responsible for the supervision, counseling, administration and professional development of one additional employee supporting program supply chain management located in the Orlando Program Management Office.
Coordinate with operational leads for supply chain requests in order to generate requirements in support of RFP development and distribution. Compiles, analyzes and develops forecasts using existing data and submits risks and opportunities to forecast projections, also work to establish trends, resolve invoice or billing issues, and meet program objectives.
Must review proposals with subcontracts managers to ensure compliance to performance work statements, as well as day-to-day management of the status of working proposals for submission. Candidate will compile information from periodicals, catalogs, and other sources to keep informed of price trends, key manufacturers and distributors. Confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers’ operations to justify quality and pricing and determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability and ability to meet required schedules
The position is responsible for ensuring that the Deputy Program Manager for CONUS and FMS is advised on a weekly basis of the general condition and status of Supply Chain Activities and on a daily basis on critical issues identified by the Sr Principal SC Specialist or the DPM.
- Minimum eight years experience working as a supply chain manager in the defense industry.
- Must have experience in performing all supply chain functions to include program management interface, subcontract administration, purchasing and logistics functions.
- Must have prior experience with various subcontract types including but not limited to T&M, Labor Hour, FFP and Cost reimbursable. Must have strong communication/ analytical/negotiating skills & organizational capabilities; detail oriented; capable of working in an autonomous environment; ability to grasp/understand technical concepts/ applications.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance.
- Government procurement experience to include knowledge of FAR and DFARS.
- Familiarity with SAP and Maximo
- Understanding of Program Management Body of Knowledge
- Raytheon Six Sigma or equivalent.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Supply Chain Management. Equivalent work experience of an additional eight years may be considered in lieu of education requirements, but must be able to demonstrate significant experience in all required elements above.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Technical Services Company LLC (RTSC) headquartered in Dulles, VA has nearly 10,000 employees and 2010 sales of $3.4 billion. RTSC provides a full spectrum of technical, scientific and professional services to its defense, federal, international, and commercial customers worldwide. It specializes in training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the Mission Support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counterproliferation and counterterrorism markets. RTSC operates on all seven continents. RTSC customers include all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, NASA, the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. National Science Foundation, Department of Energy, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the Transportation Security Administration, and other agencies of the Department of Homeland Security, as well as international governments.
Raytheon - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...