Interprets, applies, and/or assists in enforcement all company policies, programs, procedures, regulations, and safety rules.
Achieve departmental goals for safety, quality, and productivity.
Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the department by continuously checking for hazardous conditions.
Maintaining employee morale by portraying a positive image of the company.
Develop manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
Assist in supervising P-Audit team to maintain product quality and meet customers' requirements.
Consistently administer company practices regarding attendance, performance, etc.
Maintain efficient workflow throughout the assigned area.
Ensures company safety policies are being followed.
Contributes to the creation and maintenance of the daily Production Reports.
Work closely with Process Engineering on new products, and with Production Planner
Understand and enforce 5's principles and one Piece Flow system.
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have excellent time management skills, attention to detail, possess good communications skills
- Must be able to adapt to a fast and continually changing environment while being virtually self-supervisory, working toward predetermined, long range goals
- Maintains the technical and managerial skills required to effectively administer the production process.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- 3-6 years in a Manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to apply common sense and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Oakley - 20 months ago
Oakley sells so many sunglasses, it goggles the mind. The company makes and sells performance sunglasses and ski goggles for sports and...