PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is a global leader offering a comprehensive array of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Ohio, USA, PolyOne has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. PolyOne serves more than 10,000 customers across the globe and offers more than 35,000 polymer solutions. The company has employees worldwide located in more than 80 manufacturing and distribution facilities, over a dozen labs and technical centers, and sales and service locations on four continents.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k). For more information about PolyOne visit www.polyone.com .
The Sr. Technician position will work in the business unit or corporate technology group.
- The Sr. Technician will complete compounding and molding testing on specific assigned projects and have a high degree of proficiency with materials processing on equipment such as Master Brabenders, Single Screw, Twin Screw and Injection Molding equipment.
- This position is responsible for supporting PolyOne#s efforts in the identification, development and optimization of polymer processing technologies.
- This support includes primary processing as well as secondary processing and product characterization.
- The primary focus of this work will be on melt compounding and reactive extrusion operations.
- The majority of the activities will be conducted using laboratory scale equipment, however, there will also be opportunities to participate in scale-up operations, as well as off-site equipment vendor trails.
- This position operates with a high degree of autonomy and requires little to no day-to-day direction.
- HS Diploma
- 2-5 years experience
To submit your resume and salary history you must apply to http://careers.polyone.com
PolyOne is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. PolyOne will use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.
PolyOne Corporation - 16 months ago