About Advertising Technologies:|
AOL Advertising technologies provide advertisers, agencies and publishers with the most powerful, comprehensive and technically advanced online advertising tools available anywhere. The 80+ original brands available through AOL offer our clients unprecedented media placements, deep integration and eye-popping creative executions. These are delivered at scale through our state of the art system, ADTECH. Our industry-leading network, Advertising.com, helps advertisers reach highly targeted audiences in huge volume, and our unique technology delivers maximum publisher revenue. Our unflagging commitment to research provides clients with the most technologically advanced tools that allow them to make the most of their media spend.
About AOL Advertising's Audience Targeting Group:
AOL Advertising's Audience Targeting group is a cutting-edge, cross-functional team that defines, develops, and implements strategic audience targeting solutions for Aol Advertising’s online and mobile ad business.
About the Role:
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will take part in creating and managing targeting products for both the AOL Owned & Operated and Advertising.com Network to enable Advertisers to reach their desired audiences, and drive revenue for Aol.
- Develop and Launch new products, and enhance existing products
- Lead Audience Targeting Product and Data integration strategy with key platforms (ie. Dynamic Creative, 3rd Party Ad Formats, Video platforms, etc.)
- Play key role in driving Mobile Audience Targeting strategy and new product development
- Play key role in driving Behavioral Product strategy to maximize product performance
- Own Demographic, Geographic, and Technographic targeting products and strategy
- Collaborate with Targeting Sales, Sales, Delivery, Publisher Services, Engineering to drive Targeting Product performance and revenue
- Assist in overall Targeting Product Strategy
- BA/BS in Computer Science with a strong academic record
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience in the online/mobile advertising industry
- Product management experience with a focus on audience targeting products and technology
- Strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...