Have you delivered products that interact with millions of people? Do you have your pulse on how the future of mobile technology will transform people’s lives and the businesses with whom they’d want to connect? |
We are looking for a seasoned product manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Identifying, build and launch successful mobile applications
- Leadership ability, with strong communication, collaboration, influencing and writing skills
- A thought leader who can clearly articulate vision and objectives and mobilize cross-functional teams to deliver against those objectives
- Drive decisions in the absence of perfect data
- Bias for action despite risks and uncertainties
- Experience in a real estate brokerage.
- MBA or CS degree.
- Managed and delivered platform as a product, APIs/Web services.
- At least 7 years in product management, development or design.
- Excellent eye for end-to-end product experience, from OOBE to uninstall, from sales to customer care, from design to legal and policy – and especially knowledgeable about search experiences and local/map user interfaces
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize and champion a product roadmap that achieves company and product goals
- Strong understanding of mobile application ecosystems, including iTunes App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore
- Experience and insights into ASO a strong plus
- Highly analytical and creative
Move, Inc. - 16 months ago
Move, Inc., is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move Network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate...