Additional Job Information
Title: Sr Project Costing Accountant
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Project Accounting
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Day
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
Ensure timely and accurate tracking and reporting of information related to the health ministries’ projects in accordance with published standards and controls. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and request and resolving issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Maintain project costing data, including but not limited to setting up projects, create activity details, assigning resources and rates to projects, updating projects’ status, activities and resources, and process project related transactions in the financial reporting system
- Perform monthly Project Costing reporting and distribute the reports to the ministries; Generate ad-hoc project reports as requested by the Health Ministries
- Generate and distribute billing data for projects and update incorrect billing data based on feedback
- Perform project capitalization as requested by the Health Ministries and interface asset data to the Asset Management system
- Perform reconciliation between GL and Project Costing module to ensure accurate financial reporting.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 3 years of related experience required
- Experience working in a shared services/internal service delivery role preferred.
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard