Job Location: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Job Title: Sr Project Manager (Application)
Job Type: Contingent Worker
Work w/ on-shore & off shore teams.
Strong communication - communicate with IT & Business, lead steering committee meetings
PM that has past contractor positions
Work w/ customers to learn what Business Value is & then deliver it.
Patient, gets along with business & IT team
It Project Management
Work history illustrates complex projects--budgets in range of 3-5 million
Leadership Skills Collaboration
Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
Busy environment - need to motivate people to work on projects.
Have a detailed project schedule, know what's important to deliver on project
We use in-house methodology that follows PMBOK.
Need to motivate team to build strong group even when they each have multiple projects they're working on.
- PM to work within the IT - Res area.
- PM will need to work across multiple IT groups and with multiple business teams (highly cross-matrixed project) to accomplish project objectives.
- Strong track record managing IT projects
- Structured methodology knowledge
- Ability to build and maintain cohesive motivated teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong consulting and customer service skills
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills.