Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Project Management and implementation of Allscripts products, including Allscripts Enterprise EHR to our large hospital clients. The role works directly with our customers on timelines and has high impact on client relationships. We are currently searching for additional talent to become part of our fast paced, rapidly expanding Client Implementation Team.
• Manage multiple client implementations of Allscripts Enterprise EHR, software, interfaces, conversions and training using project management skills and applicable software.
• Assist client in designing implementation and project plans, as well as facilitation of change management.
• Act as primary liaison for exchange and distribution of information between the client and Misys Healthcare Systems.
• Manage client expectations, provide issue escalation pathways and document and manage all client issues.
• Acquire basic product knowledge of the Allscripts Enterprise EHR
• Provide written weekly status reports to client and Misys Management detailing the progress of the implementation and deliverables, potential problems, open issues and general information.
• Maintains industry awareness of current and upcoming regulations in the healthcare industry.
• Development of realistic plans, goals, and aligning plans with company goals, managing resources and creating contingency plans.
• Responsible for directing the day to day activities of Allscripts Staff present at a client's site.
• Feedback will be solicited by the Client Implementation Services Manager to be used for reviews and evaluation of staff that participated in the implementation.
•PMP Certified Preferred
• 5-7 years of Healthcare and/or clinical experience strongly desired
•Working with large enterprise level clients a plus
•Ability to work under deadlines on multiple projects.
•Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
•Project Management, Medical terminology, medical records background, practice management experience, or systems installation background strongly desired
•EHR experience a definite plus.
•Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, PC skills, networks, interfaces, and operating systems required.
Ability to navigate C-suite conversations and set expectations appropriately
•Up to 100% Nationwide Travel Required
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Allscripts is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status.
Allscripts - 10 months ago
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...