Job Title: Sr Project Manager
Location: Pleasanton CA
Initial Term: 3 months
- Provide onsite Project Management to manage current SRM updates (ECC 6.1 UB12, EDG 3.13)
- Assist Client in automating SRM Data collection
- Identify and Gather SRM reporting requirements from Client Stakeholders
- Deploy EDG Power Pack 3.13 analytics platform that can be customized by client in the future.
- Gap Analysis of existing reporting Infrastructure
- Audit needed SRM HW and SW purchases
- Documentation support to assist CLIENT with ECC UB12 upgrades
- Working, default EDG 3.13 system for Array, Switch & Host data analytics
Skills EMC Core: DMX, V-MAX,
Skills EMC Software: ECC Symm Mgmt, ECC Perf Mgr, ECC Stor Scope, ECC FLR, SPA, Powerpath
Skills Nice to Have: CLARiiON/VNX (Block), FAST, Centera (CAS), VPLEX, Unisphere
Please answer the profile questions below and we will contact you to set up an interview.
CONTACT INFORMATION:Name:City:State:Home #:Cellular #:E-mail address:
What is your availability to start?
What is your current rate?
If you are currently not working, when did your last position end?
Are you willing to relocate?
What rate are you looking for on 1099/CTC(all inclusive)?
What is your citizenship status?
If not US Citizen, please provide the following information:Employer:Location:Contact Name:Phone Number:Years in Business:
We look forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually successful relationship.
Thanks and Regards,