The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for assisting the hiring managers in identifying top talent to fill our internal needs. The Specialist is also responsible for the compliance of all internal policies, compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws and reporting requirements related to Recruiting and Hiring.
Evaluate and recommend high-quality candidates who meet the skills and requirements of the position.
Utilize internet recruiting strategies, job boards, referrals, networking and other recruiting sources to attract and find qualified candidates.
Work with managers to assess hiring needs, review and update job descriptions as necessary and develop external postings that are attractive to potential candidates.
Review resumes and conduct phone screens to assess candidate’s knowledge, experience, ability, motivation, and interest in the opportunity and company.
Recommend qualified candidates to appropriate manager for further review.
Maintain internal applicant tracking system to log all candidate activity.
Collaborate with HR Business Partner to provide exceptional customer service.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience with preference in the field of Manufacturing
- Expertise in internet based searches to include job boards and internet data mining
- Strong technical competency with recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and candidate assessment
- Strong customer service orientation with proven ability to engage managers at all levels of the organization
- Near-and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required
- Knowledge of/familiarity with applicable employment laws pertaining to employment/interviewing/hiring (EEO, AA, ADA, etc.)
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Results oriented; excellent follow through skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Experience working with Oracle/Taleo applicant tracking system a plus
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Outlook email and calendar functions