Part of a multi-disciplinary team engaged in the continued development of existing assets as well as growth through property acquisitions in the Williston Basin.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the year-end Reserve Report Reserve estimates for existing properties and their continued development
- Evaluate optimal spacing for Bakken/Three Forks wells Analyze Williston Basin Bakken/Three Forks production/frac database
- Preparation of the annual plan including the capital budget Optimize horizontal lateral frac designs (number of stages, pounds of proppant, etc.)
- Participate in various interdisciplinary team studies Work with field production department on well performance and optimization Analysis of reservoir performance to identify workover candidates
This position will be placed at a level commensurate to the qualifications and experience (i.e., skills, knowledge and abilities) of the successful candidate.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple tasks with changing and conflicting responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Must be self-motivated, solutions oriented, and an enthusiastic team player capable of managing and completing tasks in a group environment.
- Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering 8 years of reservoir engineering experience, at least 4 years being in unconventional reservoirs (tight gas sands or shales)
- Demonstrated experience with Aries and Spotfire
- Possess strong Microsoft Applications skills
WPX Energy - 17 months ago
WPX Energy is an exploration and production company focused on developing its significant natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil reserves,...