Provide prompt and courteous customer service. Responsible for preparing shift reports and maintaining site appearance standards. Train/mentor Sales Associates and supervise shift in absence of Site Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES include but are not limited to:
If there is a QSR at the assigned location, the Sr. Sales Associate also:
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service; assist customers with their purchases. Resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
- Works cash register, monitors shift cash & inventory control, prepares shift reports.
- Adheres to all Hess cash control policies.
- Train/mentor new and existing Sales Associates; ensure compliance with Hess grooming/uniform standards and other policies and procedures.
- Maintains site appearance standards, conducts general maintenance tasks.
- Performs inventory, merchandising, and ordering tasks; works with vendors to maintain product inventory.
- Opens/closes site as necessary; works varying shifts as needed.
- Ensures safety and security guidelines are implemented and utilized .
- Ensures facility is secure and safe; complies with all Hess safety and environmental guidelines.
- Ensures product is well stocked and merchandised.
- Completes various tasks as assigned – i.e. price maps; gives direction to Sales Associates as necessary.
- Works closely with Assistant Manager and Site Manager to further develop skills .
- Promotes “Fast, Fun & Family” environment .
- Embraces AHC Corporate Values.
- Prepares finished food product.
- Operates QSR POS equipment.
- Operates, cleans and conducts routine maintenance on food service equipment .
- Must be able to perform principle duties of the job.
- Must possess good oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least eight hours per day.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 5-10 pounds continuously (approx. 20 times per day).
- Ability to lift and/or carry 20-25 pounds frequently (approx. 10 times per day).
- Ability to lift and/or carry 40 pounds occasionally (5 times per day) .
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop, kneel and/or crouch during shift.
- Ability to climb ladder/stairs.
- Ability to work with arms bent all day.
- Ability to grasp and move objects w/ hands, requiring eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to work in extreme, intermittent temperatures; i.e. outside, cooler, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate equipment including but not limited to lottery machine, cash register, soda/coffee/credit card machine.
Job Preview Video
Integrated oil and gas company Hess Corporation has corporate exploration and production operations in Algeria, Australia, Azerbaijan,...