Edward Jones is one of the nation's fastest-growing financial services firms. We currently serve nearly 7 million clients through our network of more than 11,000 branch offices. We are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals as we continue to grow and meet the needs of the long-term individual investor.
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For 2012" in America.
Department: Service Technology
- Provide day-to-day support and on-going administration of tools and technologies used by areas in the Service Division and in other divisions of the firm, including responding to inquiries from end users, determining impact on users, participating in Situation Alerts for issues that impact service related technologies utilized by the Service Division or other divisions in the firm and maintaining online systems
- Collect and analyze data from a variety of sources and formulate recommendations for service improvement at the divisional and departmental level
- Initiate, deliver, and support implementation of new or enhanced technologies/processes used by areas in the Service Division and other divisions of the firm
- Assist in all aspects of providing business solutions to ServiceCenter including defining business requirements, executing test cases, prioritizing defects/issues found in testing and assisting in the development and execution of training, marketing and communication plans
- Assist in the implementation of other systems/processes that impact the Service division and routinely perform project leadership tasks on initiatives that impact the Service Division, Service Technology, and/or supported systems including serving as the subject matter expert
- Act in a leadership capacity when necessary and assist in contact resolution and/or escalation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Series 7 and 66 licensing required within (12) months of hire
- Two or more year's of business experience utilizing spreadsheets and reporting tools preferably in an analysis or consulting role
- Strong analytical skills and a solid customer driven mindset is a must
- Strong technical skills in the areas of Excel, VBA, Hyperion, Web Authoring, and Data Analytics; SPSS and/or SAS skills a plus
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple levels of the organization, and to leverage team skills in addition to own skills
- Broad working knowledge of Information Systems processes and environments
- Broad working knowledge of service area functions and processes
- Ability to perform independent analysis and reporting, based on business processes and various data points
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Edward Jones, we are a leader in the financial services industry serving nearly 7 million clients. We have more than 11,000 financial...