Move is currently looking for a talented individual to join our team in Westlake Village, CA in the role of Senior CRM Developer. |
In this role in the Technology organization, reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Systems, you will be part of a team responsible for the implementation of an enterprise wide CRM and ERP solution. This position focuses on the design, development, and support of a Siebel CRM application with a specific focus on Marketing, SFA, Order Management, and Service modules. The scope of the project team also includes development efforts across Fusion Middleware, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Customer Data Hub, PeopleSoft Financials and Human Capital Management, and external fulfillment systems. The initial implementation will have a duration of several phases, with planned enhancements, additional functionality, and ongoing support after deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong Siebel configuration/programming experience (PL/SQL) and functional knowledge and a strong understanding of software architecture and programming principles required
- Participate in requirements review sessions with Business Analysts and SME’s.
- Translate requirements into high level design, provide LOE estimates, and contribute to project planning.
- Requires the ability to come up with creative technical solutions while applying Siebel best practices and working within coding standards. Designs and code reviewed and approved by Siebel Architect and Siebel Technical Lead.
- Strong verbal/written communications skills are required to provide a high level of customer service and support, and to work effectively with other developers, business analysts, and business stakeholders.
- Complete detailed technical design and documentation and provide WBS tasks.
- Develop solutions following Siebel best practices and perform thorough unit testing.
- Participate in Systems Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Resolve application defects and implement system enhancements.
- Support QA and release management procedures and general system administration.
- Work with Integration Architect on business process design and system integrations.
- Perform application tuning and performance optimization.
- Work with OBIEE team on schema updates, design considerations, and reporting/analytical requirements.
- Work with users and developers/programmers to correct recurring problems with Oracle software.
- Provide production support and troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues.
- Mentor, coach, and knowledge share with the development team and participate in code reviews.
- Adhere to software development methodologies and provide daily progress updates.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Perform functional analyst role when required
- Work with DBA and SysAdmin teams on performance and system availability issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer software, or related field
- 5+ years experience with Siebel CRM (v 8.1 required)
- 5+ years strong experience in Oracle PL/SQL configuration
- Experience with Siebel Sales, Service & Marketing modules
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Siebel certification for Siebel 7.8 or higher a plus
- Siebel Tools, Configuration, Scripting, Workflows, Business Services, Web Services, EAI, EIM
- Functional experience with Siebel Sales/Call Center modules
- Experience with Dynamic Pricer (PSP engine) a plus
- Experience with Product Configuration (PIM) a plus
- Database programming (Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, MS SQL)
- Experience with Fusion SOA Suite a plus
- Experience with OBIEE/Siebel Analytics a plus
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate...