Accusoft Corporation is currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our Native Core Imaging Team in Tampa, Florida.
This position is primarily responsible for product development and support of document, medical, photo and mobile imaging products for the Native Core team. Native Core Imaging team members develop and maintain products written in C/C++, .NET and ActiveX, with some products targeting Windows while others are cross-platform.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- New product development and existing product maintenance including but not limited to exploring new platforms and technologies as well as enhancing existing products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other math or computer related disciplines; 4 or more years of real industry experience in software development in a variety of roles on a variety of projects; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED TECHNOLOGIES/SKILLS (Must Have):
- Minimum of 4 or more years experience in C\C++
- Willingness and demonstrated aptitude to learn additional coding skills including Java, C++, C# or Objective-C
- Willingness and demonstrated aptitude to learn additional programming environments including Unix, Android, Web Services and iOS.
- Experience in assembly, low-level debugging, and optimization
- Experience using different O/S platforms including Linux and/or Unix
- Proven ability to work closely with software engineers as a member of the team
- Experience with various forms of source control such as Perforce, Subversion, Visual SourceSafe.
PREFERRED SKILLS (Nice to Have):
- Experience in at least one of the supported development environments: Visual C++, C# or Java
- Experience developing software on Unix, iOS, Android
- Experience using imaging components
- Experience in digital imaging technology
ACCUSOFT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Founded in 1991, Accusoft brings together an extremely talented, intelligent group of people to solve challenges and work together on some of the most sophisticated imaging technology in the world. As the company grows, management wishes to continually nurture the "small company" feeling it was founded with, and combine that with "large company" benefits, processes, and structure. A testament to this great environment is the fact that many Accusoft employees have been with the company for 10 years or longer. Complimentary sodas, coffee, and snacks are also provided. Accusoft is a privately held, profitable, growing business, as measured by substantial year to year revenue growth. Accusoft develops image compression, content recognition, and document viewing technologies and integrates them into software development toolkits and applications. For a list of our product line-up, visit our website: www.accusoft.com.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include 401k, vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, stock option plan, comprehensive health and dental plan, company paid short term, long term, and life insurance, a fun family oriented environment, and more! Join our team in Tampa, FL for a rewarding career in digital imaging!
Accusoft Corporation - 14 months ago
Founded in 1985, AccuSoft is the leading supplier of high-performance imaging SDKs, imaging processing and data analysis software....