As a Sr Software Engineer/Application Developer at TMP, you will work in a creative atmosphere, on a variety of projects, from websites to mobile sites and Facebook development. The ideal candidate should have strong Microsoft web development experience (C#, .Net 3.5, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2000/2005 etc) as well as be well-versed in front-end languages (HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, etc.)
TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions.
This is a full-time salaried position with Benefits working for TMP Worldwide! No agencies or consultants please!
- Working with the Project Manager and clients to assess technology requirements per project
- Developing technical specifications detailing the use of specific technologies for major projects
- Working closely with other developers to design, build & deploy web, mobile and social based applications
- Develop custom based solutions that span multiple social platforms
- Creating stored procedures, views, and tables for SQL Server databases
- Developing middle-tier objects in .NET to encapsulate business rule functionality
Ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance is required
- B.S. in computer science or a related degree
- Proven experience with web, mobile, and social technologies
- 5+ years of development experience in C# and ASP.Net Experience with SQL Server 2008+
- Experience working with Social Media API’s (FaceBook, Twitter etc.)
- The ability to understand and design entity relationship diagrams
- Significant knowledge of web architectures
- Strong oral and written communications
- Ability to handle development projects from design to deployment
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers and project managers to ensure quality product development and successful product launches
- Strong personal organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies. TMP is a single source for companies to communicate their employment offerings in order to recruit and retain the best talent. Through online and traditional communications, ROI campaign management services, creative and brand management, diversity enrichment and media planning, TMP delivers Solutions with an Interactive Edge, achieving industry-specific results across virtually every sector in business and government. Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia and affiliated around the globe, TMP continues to set the standard for measurable and cost-effective HR communications.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...