Our cutting edge client who is a top 5 online retailer in the country, is seeking highly skilled Software Test Engineers to work on enterprise and web applications, and infrastructure. Candidates should have 3 years or more professional testing experience and at least a Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience. We value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical leadership, and a strong interest to learn. You will have the opportunity to work at one of the nation's top five online retail companies. You will work closely with a dynamic team of developers who all share a common goal: building highly reliable systems that can handle huge loads without breaking a sweat. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT, and offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package.
Senior Software Tester
Requirements:The ideal candidate must have:
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of Software testing experience in functional, negative, regression, integration, performance, exploratory and acceptance testing.
- 2+ years of experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter. Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI, Watir, or similar.
- Experience designing and writing automated tests.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical field.
- 4+ years of experience using SQL.
- 1 - 2 years of experience using Unix.
- Experience using Java programs, or other programs, to test software
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure that quality testing is an integral part of every work effort .
- Experience writing test-related documentation such as test plans and test cases.
- Skills using tools such as WireShark, Firebug, Web Developer, etc .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with defect tracking systems such as Jira.
- Experience developing software, preferably in Java.1 - 2 years of development experience in Java.
- Familiarity with Experience testing web services.
- Experience using TestLink.
- Experience/Exposure working in an Agile environment., preferably scrum.
- Experience/Knowledge from working with high-traffic websites .
- Understanding of E-tail business processes such as marketing, merchandising, payment processing, logistics, reverse logistics, and customer service
ParallelHR Solutions - 18 months ago