Job Title: Sr Sourcing Analyst II
Job ID: 100154
Location: Maryland, Columbia;New Jersey, Jersey City
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Second Level Professional
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
The Senior IT Sourcing Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders to advise and influence sourcing strategies in delivering better value sourcing to TD Ameritrade. The Senior IT Sourcing Analyst's primary duties will be to source and manage as assigned, various information technology sourcing categories, manage the sourcing process, negotiate business and legal terms with vendors and support strong vendor relationship management. This will require regular consultation and collaboration with technology, finance, legal, and risk management departments to deliver superior, differential value by leading best practice sourcing processes at TD Ameritrade.
- Manage end-to-end sourcing processes: Development of sourcing strategy, vendor landscape analysis, RFP development and management, vendor selection, negotiation of costs and key terms, and final contract negotiations.
- Review and analyze assigned IT sourcing categories. Define top vendor strategies and develop sourcing plans in consultation with Business owners.
- Research and develop an understanding of the industry or supplier trends for categories under management
- Organize and create sourcing events (RFPs, e-auctions, etc.) to execute on defined sourcing strategies. Consult with business owners on best-practice vendor selection processes (scorecarding, vendor reviews, etc.)
- Conduct vendor due diligence and consult on vendor risk. Review vendor risk profile questionnaires and facilitate review of risk requirements such as Security reviews, SOC 1 Audits, Business Continuity Plans, Insurance Templates and Compliance requirements.
- Analyze vendor cost proposals. Review cost details to understand and outline all cost components of the proposed services.
- Calculate cost comparisons among proposed vendor options and current baseline costs, including total cost of ownership reviews.
- Create concise and meaningful cost summaries for the vendor selection team.
- Lead cross-functional teams in scorecarding vendor proposals and creating vendor selection recommendations for senior leadership.
- Manage and lead contract negotiations of key terms, with consultation and input from TD Ameritrade legal resources. Coordinate all risk management requirements through the contracting stage.
- Assist the business in measuring and managing the ongoing performance of vendors, including organizing performance reviews, ensuring contract deliverables and requirements are consistently met and addressing vendor issues promptly.
- Maintain strong, trusting, consultative relationships with clients through proactive communication.
- Regularly conduct meetings and communications in a virtual environment (video, chat, email, phone) to effectively lead projects or negotiations.
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science; MBA preferred
- Requires 3 to 5 years IT related experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain or vendor management
- Strong project management skills ' ability to break down large, complex projects and effectively execute
- Demonstrated success developing and leading high performance cross-functional teams that deliver quantifiable results
- An established track record and proven leadership in developing and implementing business strategies and developing in-depth knowledge of sourcing categories including identifying key suppliers, market drivers, cost drivers, pricing structures, industry trends
- Strong organization skills with ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Very strong Excel and data analysis skills are essential
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual and dynamic environment
- Understanding of key contracting concepts and legal terms
- Proficient in MS Word document management and review functions
- Experience with e-sourcing tools and strategies a plus
- Strong Knowledge of IT Sourcing Categories with emphasis on:
- IT Hardware including, Data Center, PC/Laptops, Storage and Network.
- Software Licensing and software development.
- Telecommunication services.
- IT Services, Infrastructure, Development and Administrative services.
- IT Contract development and negotiations, including software licensing, statements of work and support agreements.
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...