This position is located at Anadarko’s corporate office in The Woodlands and is a member of the Southern & Appalachia Reserves & Planning group.
This is a senior level position where the candidate is expected to have a working knowledge of reserves administration activities to ensure accurate and SEC compliant reserves estimates and disclosures. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications
- Five (5) or more years of experienced required
- Proactive attitude and thought process
- Detail oriented
- Concern for accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Be capable of working, leading and speaking in a team environment
- Professional conduct and leadership qualities
- Have a desire to learn and progress towards greater responsibility
- Experience using Peep or Aries economics modeling software
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Provide client oversight to ensure accurate and compliant reserves estimates and reserves reconciliations
- Interact with multiple asset teams and the Corporate Reserves group to support reserves related functions
- Develop high level of proficiency with reserves and economics modeling software; and, reserves management system
- Effectively communicate and administer SEC and Corporate requirements
- Retrieve and analyze data from numerous systems and databases
- Prepare data presentations using various electronic tools including Excel spreadsheets, Excel graphs, Spotfire, Word documents, PowerPoint slide shows and Access Databases
- Perform special projects as needed
A Bachelor's degree in math, computer science or a related field is preferred but not required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 10%
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Flexible work hours may be required during occasional periods of increased activity.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 2 years ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...