Greetings from Compubahn Inc!!
Job Title: Sr Storage Solutions Architect
Location: Pleasanton CA
Initial Term: 6 months
Looking for a “Rock Star type”
JOB DESCRIPTION :Responsibilities:
1. Expert level SAN Engineering expertise to augment existing staff
- Senior Storage Solutions Architect with heavy DMX / VMAX experience.
- Well versed in design capabilities, capacity planning, performance monitoring/reporting, SMAS/SMC, SRDF, SAN, NAS.
- Work closely with account team to understand customer and their requirements to include storage configurations/objectives already planned
- Act as customer EMC facing resource
2. Consistent, redundant, scalable SAN Designs based on documented KP requirements
3. Switch/Port guidance for ongoing rollout and migration projects
Skills Nice to Have:
- EMC Core: DMX, V-MAX, FAST
- EMC Software: ECC SAN Mgr, ECC Perf Mgr, SPA
- Repl Software: SRDF, Timefinder Mirr, Timefinder Snap, Timefinder Clone,
- Cloud: ESX, VPLEX
- OS and Applications: Windows OS, Linux, IBM UNIX, Solaris, Clustering,
- SAN Switches: McData, Brocade,
- Other: SRDF/S, zVM/zLINUX (IBM), OS/400 (IBM)
Symmetrix 8xxx or older, CLARiiON/VNX (Block), VPLEX, ECC: Storage Scope, CLI / Command Line , SRDF/AR, Open Replicator, Open Migrator, PPME, Oracle, SQL, Exchange , TSM (Tivoli)
Tasking Other: Best practice knowledge transfer, Capacity planning/design, Environmental Assessment
Other: Brocade DCX 8510 Architect / Expert, Migration Planning from McData ED64/ED140 and I10K switches to DCX.
Please answer the profile questions below and we will contact you to set up an interview.
CONTACT INFORMATION:Name:City:State:Home #:Cellular #:E-mail address:
What is your availability to start?
What is your current rate?
If you are currently not working, when did your last position end?
Are you willing to relocate?
What rate are you looking for on 1099/CTC(all inclusive)?
What is your citizenship status?
If not US Citizen, please provide the following information:Employer:Location:Contact Name:Phone Number:Years in Business:
We look forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually successful relationship.
Thanks and Regards,
Monster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -