If you are a DevOps Engineer or Systems Engineer with Linux, Windows and Automation scripting experience, please read on! |
We are looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Sr. Systems Engineer to join our Systems Engineering / DevOps team in San Jose, CA. We are looking to fill a need for a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role.
Duties and Responsibilites:
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production environment and ensure their ongoing support once there
- Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot as needed
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations
- A few examples of technologies we work with on a daily basis:
- Apache,Redis, Solr, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Puppet, Splunk, Nagios, Cacti, Github, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence, IIS, MSSql, Net, VMware
- 5+ years of Unix/Linux administration and experience with Windows 2003 / 2008R2
- Very strong scripting and automation skills – you believe you can automate everything
- A solid Ops foundation - you’re always thinking “What happens if this fails?” when you build things
- Familiarity with build & release automation tools and methodologies
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate...