This Senior Lead position needs a very Strong Oracle ERP applications Functional and Technical Knowledge in Oracle Procurement, Planning and supply chain Modules. The position needs expertize in solution architecting using oracle technologies and java/web forms, Good Communication skills to work with business users to map and gap the solution and provide solution design document, Functional and technical design documents, and deliver the solution as planned. Should have independently managed to work to identify the solutions and work with the customers in challenging and a very high mission critical environment.
Responsible for work prioritization, scheduling and resource allocation of a team of management personnel to ensure that client needs are met, priority processing and projects are completed on time and within budget, and that resources are utilized in the most effective manner. May prepare, review or provide input to project business cases. Manages process improvement, team productivity, methodology, standards and strategies regarding business improvement. Tracks, monitors, reports and coordinates the resolution of issues related to the support of the different IT organizations to ensure minimal service disruptions. Establishes daily operations including prioritizing work, identifying areas of improvement, developing action plans, and allocation of resources as applicable. While the incumbent is not necessarily a decision-maker in infrastructure plans or implementation, the role facilitates decision-making by identifying and bringing together all appropriate technical parties and alerting all of potential issues, critical path dependencies and roadblocks. Serves as technical manager for the team, or leads a team of project managers, and provides functional expertise for specific functional area. Additionally, the Team Leader provides input on team goals and on team members' performance review up to and including delivery of the A&D as requested by the supervisor. May develop team members in terms of both technical and managerial expertise by providing on-the-job training and by taking advantage of formal training opportunities.
Must have Requirements:
- Must possess Strong technical and functional skills in Oracle Financials and Supply chain modules to perform this job
- Must be a Functional Expert in Oracle purchasing, iSuppliers, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts and iProcurement
- Seven or more full-lifecycle Oracle ERP implementation experience including one or more R12 project implementation experiences
- Must have the hands on Experience in EDI, XML, Oracle frame work and Java methodologies and be able to build Mobile applications.
- Seven or more years working as a Business Systems Architect, should have technical ability in PL/SQL , Oracle to debug the code and find the root cause in very quick turnaround times.
- Five or more years of application development experience in at least three programming languages
- Functional and technical understanding of Mobile apps and middleware server technologies, such as Fusion, Weblogic or Tomcat
- Oracle R12 experience in GL, OM and AP Modules and be able to lead the teams by presenting Business flow designs.
IT / Engineering / Technology
AT&T - 15 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...