Lead a small team in support of unmanned system manufacturing and prototyping. Support the manufacturing of unmanned systems. Maintain and repair systems and support flight operation. Perform airframe, electronic and computer related work. Have great work flexibility. Ability to multi task and solve problems with minimal supervision. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members to create a strong partnership. Capable of managing a small team of employees and delivering quality results.
• Assist the Production Manager in all aspects of manufacturing including modeling, electronics, and software.
• Assist in the production of Aerospace Products
• Assist in training aspects of Aerospace Products
• Lead small project team
• Excellent communication and organization skills are required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Products.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Strong initiative and solid judgment.
• Work well against deadlines and under pressure.
• Strong team player with a commitment to company’s mission, values, and passion.
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Video surveillance experience
- Experience with prototype work
Benefit Eligibility: Full
Security Clearance: N/A
Bosh Global Services - 14 months ago