Opportunity exists for a Sr. Program Telecommunications Manager to work with a team of skilled professionals in San Antonio. Consider joining an organization that has an impeccable reputation with the customers they serve worldwide. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven leader willing to meet the challenge of leading our telecommunications program and growing this segment of our great organization.
Ability for occasional travel to project and customer sites will be required.
A competitive compensation package (with incentives) and a challenging work environment with great benefits await the right candidate.
Level of Security Clearance Required
The successful individual will possess significant program and project management experience and the demonstrated technical expertise in core telecommunications operational support. Typical areas of technical expertise should encompass several of the following areas:
· Engineering services (i.e. RF coverage design, microwave, network engineering, network installations)
· Implementation services (site and path survey, antenna system installations)
· Tower services (inspections, mapping, tower design)
· Various areas of 802.x support (i.e. wifi, Zigbee, wimax)
· Knowledge of radio systems (i.e. LMR, conventional analog radio)
Program and Project qualifications should include:
· Experience in life cycle delivery
· Program and project management of medium and large-scale programs and project portfolios in
· Business case development
· Solution development
· Detailed implementation planning
· Hands-on implementation and execution
· Vendor management
Experience at the program or manager level within the telecommunications industry is desired. Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills absolutely required to effectively fulfill client/customer/team requirements. Licensure or certifications within the telecommunications industry is desired.