The Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) serves as the Lead Operational Test Agency (OTA) for the Joint Medical Information (JMIS) systems and the DoD VA Interagency Program Office (IPO), and provides Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) agents for IPO, systems in the acquisition process, already deployed, or undergoing significant modifications. ATEC personnel coordinate the independent operational evaluation mission for JMIS and the IPO, and the IV&V missions for the IPO. As lead OTA, ATEC provides MST chairs to support the JMIS and the IPO. MST chairs plan, coordinate and execute operational test and evaluation in order to evaluate the effectiveness, suitability, and survivability of each capability. ATEC provides IV&V agents to support the IPO. IV&V agents are responsible for continuous evaluation of each capability and updating metrics in the Knowledge Base System. ATEC provides independent operational testing direction and support for medical and information systems as needed.
The candidate will support ATEC in their efforts to complete their obligations to JMIS and the IPO by the following activities:
Major task categories for support include:
- Support to the MST chairs for the planning, coordination, and execution of operational test and evaluation in order to evaluate the effectiveness, suitability, and survivability of each capability.
- Perform as an IV&V agent to support the IPO. IV&V agents are responsible for continuous evaluation of each capability and updating metrics in the Knowledge Base System.
- Serve as IV&V agent.
- Serve as Lead Evaluator.
- Participate in Test and IV&V Working Integrated Product Teams (TIV&T WIPT).
- Participate in Integrated Requirements Design (IRD) work groups (Requirements Testability and Metrics).
- Conduct Risk Assessments to determine the level of testing required for each capability.
- Develop inputs to coordinate TEMP.
- Support Independent Operational Assessments to support decision reviews.
- Support Evaluation Decision Reviews.
- Support End-to-End Testing.
- Manage Knowledge Base System (KBS).
AMERICAN SYSTEMS - 22 months ago
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...