CA Technologies is seeking a Sr. Usability Engineer for our Workload Automation products for Mainframe and Distributed platforms. Specifically, the engineer will be working on the CA AutoSys, CA 7, CA ESP for Mainframe, CA ESP for Distributed Platforms, CA iDash and CA iXP products. The Sr. Usability Engineer will be responsible for the translation of business requirements into UX design concepts, prototypes and compelling AND INTUITIVE experiences for our customers.
This position is based in our Plano, TX location.
Workload Automation is the heart of every business. Thirty-three of the Fortune 50 companies choose to manage their mission-critical workloads using the CA Technologies Workload Automation solutions. These solutions boast well over 1500 customers representing over 50 countries worldwide. Our customers include 10 of the 11 top global banks, 7 of 8 top global telecom companies, 10 of the 11 top pharmaceutical companies, 7 of 8 top aerospace and defense companies and 7 of 8 top consumer products companies.
Companies choose CA Technologies Workload Automation solutions simply because they work. Our customers have the advantage of solutions that are time-tested, reliable and scalable. Our solutions offer enterprise workload automation management and control, business service orchestration through a holistic view of applications and services, integration with application lifecycle management, proactive service level management and advanced analytics to predict and head off problems before they affect applications and business services, and the ability to run workload automation as a service as well as workload automation capabilities through the cloud.
With so many companies choosing the CA Technologies Workload Automation solutions, isn’t it time for you to choose to join our team and work on products that are critical to the daily success of businesses around the globe?
Please feel free to view the below link:
Business Driven Horsepower: CA Cross-Enterprise Workload Automation
The User Experience Designer will develop a deep understanding of CA customers and users through UX programs that engender the participation of product managers and developers. That understanding will translate into a clear strategy for intuitive and compelling user experiences that increase adoption and usage of our applications. We work in a Scrum development environment and the User Experience Designer will need to work very closely with product managers and developers in rapid development iterations.
- Developing concepts and prototypes to help stakeholders envision proposed user experiences
- Developing and administering usability testing and user research initiatives
- Establishing and maintaining UI consistency across all applications
- Producing screen designs for developers within an iterative Scrum environment
- DEVELOPING STORYBOARD FLOWS WITHIN AND ACROSS CA APPLICATIONS AND UI¹S
- 4+ years of experience in design. Created seamless and consistent user experiences.
- Strong background in understanding how people use products and what they are trying to achieve.
- Track record of developing and delivering successful, intuitive, and compelling designs that contributes toward market leadership.
- Successful track record of delivering integrated, high-end user interfaces on schedule, on budget, and with exceptional quality.
- Deep knowledge of user center design processes and methodologies.
- Broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and appropriate technologies.
- Experience gathering and documenting business, functional, and end user requirements.
Results-oriented team player who takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders.
- Sense of urgency. Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of "problem ownership" to see all issues through to successful resolution. Strives to turn around issues with an efficient and effective approach to the end customer's satisfaction
- Self-confident, possesses a strong work ethic, and is continually focused on improvement, innovation, and bottom-line results.
- Passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related tasks.
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results on time in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
To be here for the long term we focus on things that last, and we are moved in many different ways. What moves you?
Can you build the career you want? You CAn. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing global market. At a time when customers are demanding more and more from their technology, we're changing the way the world manages IT, to help customers better perform, compete and grow. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our software. It's also why you'll find a wealth of opportunities for important and rewarding work. Come to CA Technologies and build the career you CAn.
To learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com .
CA Technologies and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
CA Technologies - 23 months ago
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business...