We are actively recruiting for following very urgent position with our customer in Bay Area, CA. If you are match and interested in this position… Please respond with your updated resume, availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at 408-666-9052 (or) Please let me know a time what would be good for you to discuss further.
Title: Senior App developer / Location: Mountain View, CA / Rate: DOE / Duration: 12 months ( there is an option for offsite or remote work )
This project requires a senior software developer to assume responsibility for specific portions of an internal product portal that will server thousands of people at this Fortune 100 company. Specific duties will include fixed deliverables such as the development of reports, creation of a dashboard, and building of UI components including tables and extended search panels.
We're looking for a senior software apps developer to create an internal service that will serve as a portal for thousands of people at this F100 company. The service includes a product browser with complex graphing capabilities for analytics, a rating tool, and a task manager. This is a desktop app - not mobile.
The HTML5 application is intended for browser based PC use at this point and there are no mobile requirements. The application includes a product browser with complex graphing capabilities for analytics, a rating tool, and a task manager.
Good hands on experience in HTML , CSS
- 3 yrs in technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- experience developing JQuery / backbone on front end
- experience interfacing with javaplay / java on the back end
Job# 8045 : Sr. Web Frontend Developer / Duration: 3+ months / Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Project work will involve integration with internal Restful JSON APIs, designing solutions against specifications provided by a UX team, and carrying a commercial service from conception all the way to deployment.
Thanks & Best Regards,
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training
- 8+ years of software engineering experience in either Java or C++ (although the job won't call for making use of this experience)
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- Solid knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and object oriented software design
- Experience integrating with and/or creating REST APIs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. The position requires constant communication with other team members.
- Professional experience with MySQL or another relational DBMS
- Sense of humor or at least ability to laugh in the face of tough situations (of which there will be many) is a must.
Senior Lead Technical Recruiter| MindSource Inc
Fax (650) 314-6434 | Work: 650-314-6408 | Cell: 408-666-9052 |
WebSite: www.mindsource.com | email: email@example.com