- Work with F5 Marketing Media team to create clear, concise, strategic online messaging and copy for product and solution pages and other digital marketing campaigns that support key business objectives
- Edit and write content including: online datasheets, product overviews, partner materials, e-brochures, etc.
- Track multiple assigned projects to completion, including driving content review from Product Management, Marketing, and other departments
- Shape and influence F5’s online tone and style to effectively support content marketing and business objectives
- Adhere to writing and editorial style guidelines to ensure a consistent tone and style across all communications
- Contribute to the F5 Editorial Style Guide
- Adhere to the F5 Brand Guidelines in new materials and edit to ensure that both editorial and brand standards are met
- Collaborate with Marketing Services team to create innovative concepts that increase F5 brand awareness
- Help establish content strategy and web guidelines to define and strengthen the communication strategies and standards of the company across online mediums
- Understand F5 technology and strategy, participate in company initiatives, and work on special projects as assigned
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Marketing
- 5-7 years solid experience writing for a technology company marketing to enterprise customers
- Outstanding ability to persuade and sell technology through written communications
- Familiar with the AP style guide
- Strong knowledge of the web environment and best practices in communicating online
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimized (SEO) copy
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences, including c-level, tech and online business audiences
- Proficient in Word, with a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional partners
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...